Warrior and Woman Lekythos Ceramic Vase Ancient Greek Pottery Museum Athens
* MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height : 30,5 cm (12 in)
width: 10,5 cm (4.13 in)
Net Weight: 0,9 kgr (1.95 lb)
Material: Genuine Ceramic
Material: Clay - Genuine Ceramic
Our vase is a copy of a white ground lekythos, attributed to the Achilles Painter, (450 B.C) which is exhibited in the National Archaeological Museum, Athens.
The white surface of the lekythos bears a farewell scene; a theme in keeping with the funerary use of this vase. An elegant woman sits on the left before a standing warrior who holds a shield and spear in his left hand and a Corinthian helmet in his outstretched right hand. The scene takes place in the women's apartments of the house, as indicated by the objects pictured in the background. The silent melancholy of the faces, the calm gestures of the figures and transparency of their garments are impressive.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.