The sacred lamp of Goddess Athena in shape of ancient Greek ship sculpture hard plaster museum copy
Handmade in Greece
length : 29,5 cm / (11.6 inches)
Weight: 500 gr (1.1 lb)
Material : Hard Plaster
The plaster we use is a 100% natural non-toxic greek product and a material without any chemical additives.
The sacred lamp of Athena. In 1862 a small bronze statue of an Attic trireme was found in the Erechtheion. The empty body of the boat was filled with oil and the wick came out of a hole in the bow, where the flame burned. This unique find has an inscription engraved on the left side of the boat at the end of the 5th c. BC, which states that it was dedicated to Athena - HOLY OF ATHENS.
Professional packing - We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.