Prince of Lilies Minoan fresco painting Knossos Vase Ancient Greek Pottery Ceram
*MADE IN GREECE- HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
AGED LOOK STYLE - THE SURFACE IS ROUGH
Height (up to the handles) : 29cm (11.4 inches)
Width: 15 cm (5.91 in)
Net Weight: 1 kgr (2.2 lb)
Material: Clay - Genuine Ceramic
Side A: The painting on this side is based on the Minoan fresco from Knossos Palace in Crete ( 1700 -1450 BC) known as The Prince of the Lilies, or the Lily prince .
Side B: It is decorated with a sea-themed scene, with a large octopus, whose long tentacles wind around the vase.
|Material||Clay - Genuine Ceramic|
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.