Odysseys and his faithul dog Argos relief Greek sculpture wall decor plaque hard plaster mythology
Handmade in Greece
Height : 44 cm / (16.14 inches)
Width : 36 cm (14.17 in)
Weight: 4,3 kgr (9.48 lb)
Material : Hard Plaster
The plaster we use is a 100% natural non-toxic greek product and a material without any chemical additives.
In Greek mythology, Argos was Odysseus' faithful dog. He waited for his master's return to Ithaca for over a decade while most presumed Odysseus dead. He was the first to recognize the King returning from the Trojan War, even though Odysseus was disguised as a beggar to discover what was going on in his palace during his absence. It was said that as soon as Argos recognized his master, he dropped his ears and did his best to wag his tail. Having fulfilled his destiny of faith by laying his eyes upon his master once more, he released a final wimper and died.
Professional packing - We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.
* We can send you picture of your order for your approval before shipment.
* We guarantee you 'll receive your order in good condition. We redo your order for free if your package is lost during transportation.
* If product is damaged during transportation, which customer can provide the evidence, such as photo, of the damage, we provide refunds or free replacement without any charge.
* We provide refunds for any unsatisfactory quality if the product is sent back within 15 days at customer's expense.