Minoan Dolphins REAL Fresco (2000-1500 BC) painting Handpainted on Plaster knossos Palace Crete
this is the only REAL fresco handpainted on natural plaster
100% handmade & handpainted
Dimensions (with the panel)
Height : 31cm / (12.2 inches)
Width : 41 cm / (16.14 inches)
depth: 1,5cm / (0.6 inches)
Our unique frescoes are painted on a thin layer of natural plaster which is applied on a wooden frame.
Minoan Frescoes were created by mixing pigments with water and applying them onto plaster where the absorbed colors dried into the surface.
The “Fresco of the Dolphins” is a fabulous example of early Minoan Painting, very interesting for its precise representation of the natural world without any human presence. Located in the Bath Hall -where such aquatic motifs were very suitable-, is an authentic masterpiece.
We undertake custom orders for other frescoes you like.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.