Medusa monster head snakes Perseus with goddess Athena vase ancient greek pottery
MADE IN GREECE- HAND PAINTED
Height : 26,5 cm (10.4 inches)
width: 15 cm (5.9 in)
Net Weight: 1kgr (2.2 lb)
Material: :Clay-Genuine Ceramic
Side A: Medusa with snakes for hair
Side B: the image is taken from a red figure krater (400 - 385 B.C.) exhibited in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Athena receives the head of the Gorgon Medusa from Perseus. The hero wears the winged boots of Hermes and the cap of Hades which is depicted as a peaked Phrygian cap. Athena holds the Gorgoneion in her hand and its image is reflected in the polished surface of her shield.
Professional packing - We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.