Goddess Aphrodite riding Swan with Love Gods Vase Ancient Greek Pottery Ceramic
* MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height: 26,5 cm (10.4 in)
Width: 17 cm (6.7 in)
Net Weight: 1 kgr (2.2 lb)
Material: Clay - Genuine Ceramic
All of the paintings are based on ancient vases.
Side A: Aphrodite, with scepter riding on swan over sea.
Side B: Aphrodite rides on the back of the swan accompanied by a pair of winged Erotes (love-gods) holding myrtle wreaths.
|Material||Clay / Ceramic|
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.