Flask with Octopus Marine Style mιnoan vase pottery knossos museum copy
MADE IN GREECE
Height : 26 cm (10.24 inches)
width: 21 cm (8.27 in)
Net Weight: 1698gr (3.74 lb)
Material: :Clay-Genuine Ceramic
Our vase is a copy of a Minoan marine style flask dated to 1500 B.C. exhibited in the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion in Crete, Greece.
Marine style, an innovation of Cretan pottery, developed around 1500 BC and characterized by the depiction of octopuses and other sea creatures. The Minoan painter of this vessel filled the center with a charming octopus, swimming diagonally, with tentacles extended out to the full perimeter of the vase and wide eyes . Around this creature’s limbs we find sea urchins, coral, and triton shells.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.