Fisherman and Boxer Fresco Akrotiri Vase Ancient Greek Pottery Ceramic
* MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height: 31,5 cm (12.4 inches)
width: 18 cm (7 in)
Net Weight: 1,3 kgr (2.87 lb)
Material: Clay - Genuine Ceramic
SIDE A: The painting on this side is based on the famous Akrotiri Boxer Fresco. The Akrotiri Boxer Fresco is a Cycladic fresco depicting two young boys wearing boxing gloves and belts and dates back to the Bronze Age, 1700 BCE. In the Akrotiri Boxer Fresco, the youths' red skin suggests their gender while their partially shaved heads indicate that they are still children.
SIDE B: The painting on this side is based on the famous “Fisherman” fresco which is now exhibited in the Museum of Prehistoric Thera. This painting shows a nude male fisherman holding his abundant catch in his hands. The sea was a critical part of the Theran's society.
|Material||Clay - Genuine Ceramic|
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.