Eleusinian relief goddess Demeter and Persephone museum copy Cast Stone Greek Sculpture Wall Decor Plaque
handmade in Greece
Height : 38 cm (14.8 inches)
Width: 28,5 cm (11.22 inches)
Depth: 4 cm (1.57 inches)
Material: Cast Stone - Hard Plaster
The plaster we use is a 100% natural non-toxic Greek product and a material without any chemical additives.
Our plaque is a reproduction of the famous eleusinian relief which is exhibited in the National Archaeological Museum of Athens.
This relief is the best-known representation of the Eleusinian deities, here depicted in a scene of mystic ritual. The goddess Demeter, a scepter in her hand, gives the hero Triptolemos the sacred ears of wheat to bestow on mankind. The young hero stands naked, holding a himation in his left hand, while receiving Demeter΄s gift, which was made of a different material, with his right. Demeter΄s daughter, Persephone, stands behind him, blessing him with her right hand and holding a torch in her left.
Professional packing - We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.