Discus Thrower discobolus Nude Male Athlete Greek Roman cast marble Statue Sculpture
Handmade in Greece
solid and heavy
feel and look of natural marble
Material: Cast Marble
Height : 39 cm (17.3 inches)
Width: 24cm (11.2 in)
Weight: 2,62 kgr ( 5.78 lb)
Cast Marble statues are made from a composite material in which natural crushed Greek Marble stone is mixed with a small quantity of resin that works as a glue. The mixture is then poured into a mold of the statue design. Over 90% of the finished sculpture is natural crushed Greek Marble stone, which gives it a look and feel of solid natural marble.
Our statue is based on the famous ancient Greek sculpture known as «DISCOBOLUS». The Discobolus of Myron (“discus thrower”) is a Greek sculpture completed towards the end of the Severe Period, figuring a youthful ancient Greek athlete throwing discus, circa 460–450 BC. The original Greek bronze is lost but the work is known through numerous Roman copies.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.
* We can send you picture of your order for your approval before shipment.
* We guarantee you 'll receive your order in good condition. We redo your order for free if your package is lost during transportation.
* If product is damaged during transportation, which customer can provide the evidence, such as photo, of the damage, we provide refunds or free replacement without any charge.
* We provide refunds for any unsatisfactory quality if the product is sent back within 15 days at customer's expense.