Cup-Bearer Minoan Real Fresco from Knossos Palace Crete painting on wall handpainted
The only REAL fresco in market - handpainted on natural plaster
100% handmade & handpainted
Dimensions (with the panel)
Height : 53,5 cm / (21 inches)
Width : 35 cm / (13.8 inches)
depth: 1,5cm / (0.6 inches)
Our unique frescoes are painted on a thin layer of natural plaster which is applied on a wooden frame.
Minoan Frescoes were created by mixing pigments with water and applying them onto plaster where the absorbed colors dried into the surface.
“Cup-Bearer Fresco” (Copy) from Knossos Minoan Palace in Crete.
This fresco (1450-1400 BC) was the first representation of a human figure to be discovered at Knossos.
It represented a male figure wearing an elaborate kilt and a banded seal around his wrist.
He is shown carrying a funnel-shaped cup (rhyton), probably made of metal. The original fragments are on display in the Herakleion Museum, Crete.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.
* We can send you picture of your order for your approval before shipment.
* We guarantee you 'll receive your order in good condition. We redo your order for free if your package is lost during transportation.
* If product is damaged during transportation, which customer can provide the evidence, such as photo, of the damage, we provide refunds or free replacement without any charge.
* We provide refunds for any unsatisfactory quality if the product is sent back within 15 days at customer's expense.