Cretan Pithos Griffin Fresco Double Axe Vase Ancient Knossos Pottery Ceramic
* MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
AGED LOOK STYLE - THE SURFACE IS ROUGH
Height : 25,5 cm (10 inches)
width: 24 cm (9.45 inches)
Net Weight: 1,7 kgr (3.75 lb)
Material: Clay - Genuine Ceramic
Our painting on the vase (side A) is based on the Griffin Fresco from the throne room, palace of Knossos, Crete, (1700-1450 BCE).
Side A: Griffin, also spelled griffon or gryphon, composite mythological creature with a lion’s body (winged or wingless) and a bird’s head, usually that of an eagle.
Side B: Labrys - In ancient Crete, the double axe was an important sacred symbol of the supposed Minoan religion. In Crete it never accompanies male gods, only female goddesses. It seems that it was the symbol of the arche of the creation (Mater-arche).
|Material||Clay - Genuine Ceramic|
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.