bust of Neptune Greek god Poseidon Head statue sculpture cast marble museum copy
Handmade in Greece
Material: Cast Marble
Solid and Heavy
Height: (13 inches) (33 cm)
Width : ( 09 inches) (23 cm)
Weight: 2,6Kgr 5.73 lb
Material: Cast Marble
Cast Marble statues are made from a composite material in which natural crushed Marble stone is mixed with a small quantity of resin that works as a glue. The mixture is then poured into a mold of the statue design. Only in our sculptures 90% of the finished sculpture is natural crushed Greek Marble stone, which gives it a look and feel of solid natural marble. All sculptures are finished by hand. This strong material is water and weather resistant and can be washed with most cleaning agents. Please note: Our statues are not carved.
Our statue is a copy (in a smaller scale) of the famous bust of Neptune by Lambert-Sigisbert Adam (1725-1727). Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Los Angeles. California.
Professional packing . We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.