boxer rhyton vase minoan Crete ancient Greece terracotta museum copy
Handmade in Greece
Height ( without the base) : (41 cm) (16.14 inches)
Material: Natural Clay
The Boxer rhyton 1500 B.C. (the original ) is exhibited in the Heraklion Archeaological museum
The boxer rhyton from the Agia Triada mansion is a true masterpiece of Neopalatial stone carving. It has one handle and the rim is decorated with engraved lines. The entire surface bears relief scenes separated into four zones. The upper and two lower zones depict boxing and wrestling matches of men wearing helmets, while the middle zone carries a scene of bull-leaping. The muscular athletes, dressed only in a loin-cloth, gloves and tall boots, are depicted in different stages of the events.
Professional packing- We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.