Bas relief Triumph of Achilles Hector Body Cast Stone Greek Sculpture Wall Decor
* MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height: 37,5 cm (14.76 inches)
Width : 59,5 cm (23.4 inches)
Depth: 3,6 cm (1.4 inches)
Weight: 7,3 Kgr (16 lb)
Material: Cast Stone- Hard Plaster
The plaster we use is a 100% natural non-toxic Greek product and a material without any chemical additives.
Our bas relief is based on the fresco, known as <The Triumph of Achilles>.
The Triumph of Achilles is a panoramic fresco found in the upper hall of the Achilleion, a palace in Corfu (a Greek island in the Ionian Sea). This painting was done in the late 19th century (1892) and depicts the great Achilles dragging Hector’s body passed the gates of Troy as a symbol of his victory. Achilles rides on his chariot, dragging the dead body of Hector behind him, being followed by his Greek army. He holds the helmet of Hector in his right hand up to the sky.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.