Aphrodite Venus with apple Greek Roman Goddess Cast Marble Museum Copy Statue Sculpture
handmade in Greece
solid and heavy
look and feel of natural marble
Height : 38 cm (14.96 inches)
Width: 12.5 cm ( 4.92 in)
Weight: 1,6 kgr ( 3.53 lb)
Material: Cast Marble
Cast Marble statues are made from a composite material in which natural crushed Greek Marble stone is mixed with a small quantity of resin that works as a glue. Over 90% of the finished sculpture is natural crushed Greek Marble stone, which gives it a look and feel of solid natural marble. Our statues are not carved.
This statue is a replica of a marble original by the Danish neo-classical sculptor, Bertel Thorvaldsen (1770–1844), carved for Pierre Cesar Labouchere, owner of Hylands from 1815–1839.
Venus, the Roman goddess of love, holds an apple, the prize awarded to her by the Trojan prince, Paris, for beating Juno and Minerva in a beauty contest. Venus showed her gratitude by promising Paris the most beautiful woman on earth – Helen, whom Paris abducted from Greece, thus causing the Trojan War.
Professional packing - We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.