ancient greek relief cup with bulls Gold plated copper rare museum copy replica 1500 B.C.
Handmade in Greece
Gold plated copper
museum copy - replica
Height : (3.35 inches) (8,5 cm)
diameter : (4.13 inches) (10,5 cm)
Weight: 0,33 Kgr (0.73 lb)
Cup from Vafeio
The original cup (15th century B.C.) is exchibited in the National Archaeological Museum of Athens
A charging bull tosses a human with its horns, having knocked another down and escaped the net at right.
Professional packing . We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.