Wine Cup Pottery Kylix Ancient Greek Pottery Painting Goddess Athena
*MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height : 09 cm / (3.5in)
Width (without handles): 21 cm / (8.2in)
(With handles) : 27cm / (10.6in)
Net Weight: 0,5 kgr (1.1 lb)
Material: Clay - Genuine Ceramic
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
In the pottery of ancient Greece, a kylix is the most common type of wine-drinking cup. The primary use for the kylix was drinking wine (usually mixed with water, and sometimes other flavourings) at a symposium or male "drinking party" in the ancient Greek world, so they are often decorated with scenes of a humorous, light-hearted, or sexual nature that would only become visible when the cup was drained.
|Material||Clay - Genuine Ceramic|
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.