PAN Faunus Greek Wild Nature God Penis Phallus Figurine Statue Sculpture 11.4 inches
*MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - ΗΑΝD PAINTED*
Our creations are products of top quality and high aesthetics, handmade by skilled and specially trained artisans.
Height : 29 cm ( 11.4 in)
Width: 06 cm ( 2.36 in)
Depth: 9,5 cm ( 3.74 in)
Weight: 485 gr ( 1.1 lb)
Material & Manufacture process: Cast Alabaster
Cast Alabaster statues are made from a material in which natural crushed Greek Alabaster stone is mixed with a small quantity of resin that works as a glue. Αlabaster was very widely used for small sculpture for indoor use in the ancient world, especially in Ancient Greece , Egypt and Mesopotamia . The mixture is then poured into a mold of the statue design. Because the powder is so fine the smallest details can be reproduced using this method. Over 90% of the finished sculpture is natural crushed Greek Alabaster stone, which gives it a look and feel of solid natural marble. All sculptures are finished by hand to ensure the finest quality. This strong material is water and weather resistant, doesn't have bubbles, will not crack, and can be washed with most cleaning agents.
Please note: Our statues are not carved. The alabaster we use is not the calcite alabaster variety which is also known as onyx-marble, Egyptian alabaster, or Oriental alabaster. Natural marble statues are hand carved and command a very hefty price. Our product offerings are intended to be affordable to the majority public
In Greek religion and mythology, Pan
is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain wilds and rustic music, and companion of the nymphs. He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr. With his homeland in rustic Arcadia, he is also recognized as the god of fields, groves, and wooded glens; because of this, Pan is connected to fertility and the season of spring. The ancient Greeks also considered Pan to be the god of theatrical criticism. In Roman religion and myth, Pan's counterpart was Faunus, a nature god who was the father of Bona Dea, sometimes identified as Fauna; he was also closely associated with Sylvanus, due to their similar relationships with woodlands. In the 18th and 19th centuries, Pan became a significant figure in the Romantic movement of western Europe and also in the 20th-century Neopagan movement.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.