Odysseus & Sirens Stamnos Ancient Greek Ceramic Vase Pottery Copy 480 BCE
*MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height : 21 cm (8.27in)
width: 21 cm (8.27in)
Net Weight: 1,1 kgr (2.43 lb)
Material: : Genuine Ceramic
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Our vase is a copy (in smaller scale) of the famous ancient Greek vessel (stamnos) known as «Odysseus and the Sirens» which is exhibited in the British Museum in London.
In this stamnos, a large jar used to store liquids, Odysseus is tied to the mast of his ship as his companions row and the Sirens swoop around him, singing their beguiling song. Here, the Sirens are represented as birds with female heads who have presumably flown from their island to meet the passing ship, though there is no such description in Homer. On the back side three eros flying.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.