Dionysus Ariadne & Satyrs Amphora Vase Copy Ancient Greek Pottery Ceramic
* MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height (up to the lid) : 47 cm / (18.5 inches)
Width : 27 cm / (10.6 in)
Net Weight: 4,6 kgr (10,2 lb)
Material: Clay - Genuine Ceramic
Our vase is a copy of an Attic Bilingual amphora (530 B.C), Attributed to the Andokides Painter and Lysippides Painter, which is exhibited in the Louvre Museum.
Bilingual vase painting is a special form of ancient Greek vase painting. The term describes vases that are painted both in the black-figure and in the red-figure techniques.
Side A: Dionysus stands holding a fruiting grapevine in one hand and a wine cup (krater) in the other. He is accompanied by his wife Ariadne (or perhaps a Maenad) holding an oinochoe jug and three Satyrs carrying a wine-skin, lyre and fillets.
Side B: Heracles and the hound Cerberus.
|Date of Creation||2020|
|Material||Clay / Ceramic|
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.