Dancer Canova Museum Copy Female Greek Cast Marble Large Sculpture Statue home decoration
*MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE *
Height : 65 cm (25.6 in)
Width : 21 cm (8.2 in)
Depth: 17 cm (6.7in)
Weight: 6,6 Kgr (14.5 lb)
Material : Cast Marble
Cast Marble statues are made from a composite material in which natural crushed Greek Marble stone is mixed with a small quantity of resin that works as a glue. The mixture is then poured into a mold of the statue design. Because the powder is so fine the smallest details can be reproduced using this method. Over 90% of the finished sculpture is natural crushed Greek Marble stone, which gives it a look and feel of solid natural marble. All sculptures are finished by hand to ensure the finest quality. This strong material is water and weather resistant, doesn't have bubbles, will not crack, and can be washed with most cleaning agents.
Our statue is a copy (in smaller scale) of the famous marble sculpture known as «The Dancer », by Antonio Canova, carved 1819-1823, which is exhibited in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, USA. Reflecting the early 19th century's obsession with classic antiquity and the female form, even a dancer sculpture becomes an almost ethereal Greek goddess at the hands of Italian Antonio Canova.
Please note: Our statues are not carved. Natural marble statues are hand carved and command a very hefty price. Our product offerings are intended to be affordable to the majority public.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.