Ceramic pomegranate ancient Greek Pottery Apollo and aphrodite symbol of good fortune luck
MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE
Height : 14,5 cm (5.71 inches)
Width: 11,5 cm (4.53 in)
Weight: 500 gr / 1.1 lb
Material: Clay - Genuine Ceramic
Pomegranate trees have been cultivated since ancient times and were mentioned in Homer’s Odyssey, where they grew on the island of Scheria or Phaeacia in the gardens of King Alcinous. Furthermore, Theophrastus and Hippocrates also refer to the fruit for its healing properties.The most renowned myth associated with the pomegranate fruit is the one of the abduction of Persephone by Hades. According to the myth, Hades offered the fruit to Persephone in order to seal their eternal bond. The pomegranate was also closely associated with the Eleusinian Mysteries, as priests wore wreaths made of twigs from pomegranate trees during these ceremonies.
Professional packing - We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery.
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.
* We can send you picture of your order for your approval before shipment.
* We guarantee you 'll receive your order in good condition. We redo your order for free if your package is lost during transportation.
* If product is damaged during transportation, which customer can provide the evidence, such as photo, of the damage, we provide refunds or free replacement without any charge.
* We provide refunds for any unsatisfactory quality if the product is sent back within 15 days at customer's expense.