Atalanta Lekythos EROS Gods of love Vase Ancient Greek Pottery Ceramic Copy
*MADE IN GREECE- HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height : 36 cm / (14.17in)
Width : 12 cm / (4.72in)
Net Weight: 1,4 kgr (3 lb)
Material : Clay - Genuine Ceramic
Our vase is a copy of the famous ancient Greek Attic white ground lekythos known as « The Atalanta Lekythos)» , ( 500 B.C.) , which is exhibited in in the Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, Ohio, USA .
The extraordinary intact conditon of the fragile white ground and the
spirited yet delicate drawing have made the vase renowned as one of the finest
white ground lekythoi in existence. Atalanta, who would marry only the man who
could beat her in a foot race, is here being teased by three Erotes, winged
gods of love. Each figure is identified by name: EPOS and ATALANTE. Douris was
an Athenian vase painter who was active from about 500–460 BC.
|Material||Clay - Genuine Ceramic|
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.