Ancient Greek Ceramic Vase Amphora snakes handle Geometric Art Pottery Greece
*MADE IN GREECE - HANDMADE - HAND PAINTED *
Height : 26 cm (10.24in)
width: 14 cm (5.51 in)
Net Weight: 0,97 kgr (2.14 lb)
Material: Genuine Ceramic
Ceramic two-handled jar (amphora) with snakes on handles. Greek. Late Geometric IIA Period. 735–720 B.C.
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Geometric Art Pottery
Geometric art is a phase of Greek art, characterized largely by geometric motifs in vase painting, that flourished towards the end of the Greek Dark Ages, circa 900 BC – 700 BC. Its center was in Athens, and from there the style spread among the trading cities of the Aegean.
|Main Color||Black / Red|
- We ship worldwide from Greece, 12-48 hours after payment (doesn't include Sat, Sun or holidays), via Greek Postal Service for all international packages.
- All packages include tracking number. We are responsible for loss of parcel and we provide return.
- Shipping to U.S.A, CANADA , MEXICO, EUROPE is FREE
- . International Buyers – Please Note : Custom fees and import duties are NOT included in the purchase price. Some countries may occasionally impose customs to incoming merchandise. If you have concerns about this, please find out the rules from your country prior to purchase.
- Estimated shipping time (after postal date) is 5 - 6 business days for Europe, U.S.A., Canada , Mexico and 7-10 business days for rest world.
We offer following payment options:
- VISA/MasterCard (secure transaction via SSL encryption)
- Bank Transfer
We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery
Our return policy is 14 days return or exchange. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.